 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 4
Re: What? nobody here. . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 06:24:00 GMT

Barry McFarland wrote:

Legoland is well under construction and there are no lego maniacs locally??

Depends on what you consider local.  I'm in Ventura County and consider
most of Orange County local, and Carlsbad to be just a little further out
than that.

BTW Anyone got an annual pass to Disneyland?  Having a small fest in
Anaheim and later going to the park would be neat.  Also hitting the TRU
and Target south of the park on Harbor Blvd...

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net