 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 39
Re: Events for Carlsbad Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 00:10:26 GMT

I arrive on the 19th, staying at Grand Pacific Palisades resort. Welcome
dropins on the nite of the 19th.. I will have T shirts that people might
want to wear opening day (they say Adult Fan Of Lego(R) on the front,
and "I read RTL... and LUGNET(tm) too" on the back) for sale. Under 20
but exact price not set yet.

Jeff Stembel wrote:

What sort of events are planned for the Legofest?  I've never been to one, so
I'm just wondering if people will be bringing MOCs, creating some sort of
set-up (town, train, space, etc.), etc.  Also, are there any updates?  Where
and when will it be held?  I'm mainly wondering if or what I should bring.
Lastly, how long are people staying?  I will arrive on the 18th, and will leave
on the 23rd.  Thanks!

Jeff

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.