 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 22
Re: Polaroid, LEGOLAND Plan Joint Promotional Activities (long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:33:03 GMT

Russell Clark wrote:

I got this sent to me by AOL News service.

Russell

------- • <snip>
Plans also call for Polaroid to provide digital imaging systems for souvenir
photos.  The digital imaging systems will be operated by RX Technology, Inc.,
Mandeville, La.  In addition, Polaroid will customize its technology to supply
instant "driver's licenses" at the LEGOLAND Driving School (a LEGOLAND
attraction) by June 1999.
<snip>

Ah yes.... My Legoland Driver's License, with a nice picture of me at 6
yo on it. Of course, mine is from Billund, and rather old by now - if
it's the same type of ride, I wouldn't advise any adult to try this. I
seem to recall it as roomy enough for a heftry six-year old, but a full
adult - well, you get the pivture :)

Jasper, who jusdt fell to reminiscing a bit...