 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Collectibility hype (Re: Legoland Carlsbad Annual Pass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 07:59:21 GMT

I know some LEGO items will become collectibles, and some good sets rightly
so, but it really makes me sick how TLG now stresses their collectability
beforehand.  Even the tickets to the park are presented as numbered
collectible items, aiming to create a self-fulfilling prophecy. Puke.
Anyone wants an autographed (by me) note with the word LEGO scribbled on it?
If you all believe it will become valuable, it actually will. So you decide.

Eric