 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 117
Re: Visiting San Diego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:47:02 GMT

Hi,
If you don't know about it already Legoland California is just north of San
Diego and is a must see if you are in the area. Have fun!

James

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, Jörg Schöppe writes:
Hi,

I'll be in San Diego from 2003-01-12 till 2003-01-15.  Is there
something (Lego related) I should not miss?  Do you have some shopping
tipps for me?

Thanks in Advance,
  Jörg