 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 91
90  |  92
Subject:
[Press Release] Upcoming BayLTC Train Shows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 02:51:56 GMT

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - Below are the details for the upcoming
appearances of the Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC).

Sunday, December 18, 2005 to Sunday, January 15, 2006

Museum of the American Heritage
351 Homer Street
Palo Alto, CA 94301
http://www.moah.org

The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) and Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC)
are pleased to announce that we will once again be displaying at the Museum
of American Heritage in Palo Alto. Set-up is on December 18 and the show
officially opens on December 23.

Show Hours:
Friday-Sunday 11am-4pm
Closed Monday-Thursday
Closed December 25, 2005
Closed January 1, 2006

Admission: Donation

BayLTC will be presenting a self-running 12'x25' layout with several loops
of trains running through town, farming, and suburban scenes. The theme of
this layout is "Holidays in the Bay Area," and will feature locally-based
scenes with a holiday theme. In addition, BayLUG members will have a variety
of other models on display.

Saturday-Sunday, November 26-27, 2005
Great Western & Atlantic Train Show
Alameda County Fairgrounds
4501 Pleasanton Avenue
Pleasanton, CA 94566
http://www.greatamericantrainshow.com

Show Hours:
11am-5pm both days
Admission: $8 for adults; Kids 12 & under free
Admission is good for both days.

The details of this layout are not finalized yet, so please check our
website peiodically for updates.

http://www.baylug.org

--
Russell Clark