 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 72
  SacBB October meeting 10/30

Hi all, Sacramento Brick Builders' October meeting will be held Saturday, Oct. 30th, from 10-4 at the Arden-Dimmick Library. We will have two building contests: 1. Build with the set 4101 taken home from the previous meetings. We distributed copies (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.nv.ren, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)