 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 61
60  |  62
Subject:
March BayLUG Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 07:00:21 GMT

For Immediate Release
Contact:
Russell Clark
rclark@telis.org
408.605.5412 (cell)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is
pleased to announce its next meeting. The meeting will be held Saturday,
March 20th, in the Fukaya Room at the Fremont Main Library. The meeting
schedule is as follows:

Members only       10:00am-12:30pm
Open to the public 12:30pm-4:00pm
Member clean up    4:00pm-5:00pm

This will be a general BayLUG meeting, to show off our latest creations and
talk about future plans.

The theme for the member's only building contest is St. Patrick's Day. Bring
any original model with a St. Patrick's Day or Irish or just plain GREEN
theme and vye for cool prizes!

As always, the competitors will be placed in two separate categories:

12 & under
13 & over

The organizer (Paul Sinasohn again) will provide cool prizes for the
top two spots in each age group.

More information and directions can be found on our web site at:

http://www.baylug.org

Note: the Library has clarified their policy on trading. Buying and selling
is prohibited, but trading LEGO for LEGO is OK.

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG