 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 18
Re: 8th post!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 02:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, Markham Carroll writes:
Two years after the 7th...

Man, we need to find more people to fill this place.

Okay, I'll take you up on that offer, and I'll concentrate on shopping cuz
that's what I do best!  I would love to post about great LEGO finds around
Sacto, but there rarely are any.  Your Targets are wiped out before the LEGO
reaches any significant discount, your Walmarts are so out of the way it isn't
worth the trip, and the only Tuesday Morning I've ever visited was less than
impressive.

I HAVE found the following over the past few years:

several 4565's at roughly $61 each out the door from Zany Brainy

a display Mindstorms 1.5 RIS missing the RCX unit and some misc. parts for $15
from a going out of business toy store in Arden Fair

several pit droids and battle droids for $4 or $6 (?) from Kmart on Howe Ave.

some Interstellar Starfighters, Arachnoid Starbases, and the large Insectoid
set for $10.90 each last year at the south area TRU.

But on the whole, not much.

Kinda sad, isn't it?

Maggie C. (a Vacaville resident, actually)