 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 98
    LUGOLA Meeting Live Webcast-September 23rd, 2000 —Dave Johann
   (And you thought only the folks in Vancouver were cool...) Hello all! Here we go again...September 23rd at 1 pm is the day and time of the next LUGOLA meeting. The place is quite different, though. This time, I'm hosting it in Van Nuys rather than (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)