 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 97
  Mindstorms mall tour

I just noticed that this weekend there will be an event in the Brea mall. Lego will be showing off their new Mindstorms sets. This event will start on Friday the 1st through Sunday the 3rd. I was wondering if anyone wants to attend. I will probably (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)