 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 81
Re: LUGOLA Meeting II-5/27/00-Wrap up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 23:13:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Mike Rayhawk writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Dave Johann writes:
Ultimate Lego Book while Henry and I traded massive amounts of pieces. Mike
took my work in progress, a scorpion mech, and turned it into a mobile
concert stage for the BinksStreet Boys. Yes, 7 Jar-Jars on stage dancing
and singing while crushing the audience with a 6-legged mech. If it sounds
incredibly silly, you have the right idea. It truly was.

By 'it sounds incredibly silly,' I'm sure you mean 'it sounds like it is the
ultimate terror weapon, which will allow us to crush the rebellion and
consolidate control over the local star systems.'

Yes, that's exactly what it sounds like.

KILL, Jar-Jar, KILL!

;-) I'm bored, can't you tell?
-Shiri