 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 53
Re: San Fernando Valley-Let's talk...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 03:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, Dave Johann writes:
Hello all....after using this baord for a couple of weeks, I finally located • the
L.A. section, but now I'd like to see who else is close by. I mentioned San
Fernando Valley, but the surrounding areas are fine as well. Let me know you • are
out there! I'd love to see what others are coming up with....

-HardCore Kaos!

Hey there.

I was born in the Valley and I am still here 27 years later.  I've been reading
LUGNET for about four months now (mostly on .castle) and I have joined the
recently-formed Castle World.  I recently got some Mindstorms sets, but have
been too busy with work to do much with them.

I have also been working on a Lego war game (tentatively titled Lego Combat)
that will work with any Lego theme (Castle, Space, Town, Wild West, whatever).
I just put up a Lego web page with a preview of Lego Combat (part of the magic
system) along with many shots of my Castle World creations.  Some of the pages
are temp, so please be forgiving of them:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/9142/lego.html

So, are there any other Valley Lugnuts?

Tony