 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 3
  Folks in the LA area

So, let's get some L.A. people in here chatting! I must say, as much as I didn't like the idea of splitting up RTL into a bunch of newsgroups, this is great! It somehow feels like a nice little community again, without a hundred messages a day. :) (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Folks in the LA area

I'm not living in LA (any more), but replying to the rest of your message: Keeping posting on-topic will probably be an on-going effort. Besides the klewless who mis-post (either through ignorance, laziness, or bad karma), there will always be both (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.admin.general)