 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 251
    Instructor needed... —Rob Antonishen
   I saw this over in the Make blog and figured I'd post it here (URL) Design-a-Robot Class Using the Lego Mindstorms™ system, build an autonomous robot and teach it to navigate an obstacle course and interact with other robots and kids. Follow your (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, FTX)