 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
PAB at the LIC in Anaheim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:44:58 GMT

Hey all, I'll be in Anaheim this weekend, and was wondering if anyone had a
recent list of what the store in Downtown Disney had Pick-a-Brick wise.  I need
to know if it'd be worth a trip.  :)  I'll be leaving for California tomorrow
morning and I don't know whether or not my hotel will have internet access, so
I'd appreciate a reply before then if possible.  :)  Thanks!

Jeff