 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 197
196  |  198
Subject:
LUGOLA sidebar-Affiliations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:27:13 GMT

Earlier this morning I was updating the .org.us.lugola sidebar trying to prepare
it for the August meeting and adding in links to the pictures from our June
meeting. As I was working on this, I opted to include a section detailing those
things that we LUGOLAns identify with very closely. BAYLUG, the SCTLC, and
BricksWest were the obvious choices, but I'm asking for other useful links that
help to promote other Lego-based activities we Angelinos might find useful. Did
I miss any? Should any be altered?

PLMKWYT,

-Dave

(btw, if you watched the transitions the .build.mecha sidebar went through over
the past few months, you might understand what's planned for .org.us.lugola and
eventually .loc.us.ca.la) :)