 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 182 (-5)
  SCLTC at Cal Stewart Show in Pasadena, California!

We've done another show! (And it's still happening!) On November 9-10, 2002, the Southern California LEGO Train Club displayed their mountain layout at the Cal Stewart show in Pasadena, California. (Wait a second... today's the 9th, so why am I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la) !

  LIC Aneheim Update

We just got back from our little anniversary trip to Disneyland Resort and I thought I'd post a small shopping update regarding the Lego Imagination Center at Downtown Disney. Surprises: No planes (had my heart set on a Sopwith Camel. :( Next time, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Free Childs ticket to Legoland CA with with the purchase of selected LEGO® toys at WalMart.

They did this last year, and the sets (Millenia Throwbot?) had them up here in NoCal too. In fact, I seem to remember some people back East posting that they got sets with the sticker (card inside) too. (...) | iPlanet Support - (URL) Please do not (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Free Childs ticket to Legoland CA with with the purchase of selected LEGO® toys at WalMart.

I am assuming this is really only for the WalMarts here in southern California but I just got an email from Lego stating that when you buy Lego products with the special sticker on it you will get a free kids ticket to LL CA. Here is what the deal (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Re: Next Lugola meeting

(...) As a non-voting member, I'd like 20 April at that place, but of course I'm not a local and therefore will simply do my best to attend whenever it happens. Derek (22 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact