 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 157 (-5)
  LEGO shopping in LA?

Hi all, Because of the E3 trade show I'll be in LA for about a week... is there any good shopping place for LEGO in LA (or near LA) ? I'm staying at Travel Inn, in Van Nuys... haven't got a clue what to expect, so any tips appreciated :-) Thanks a (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: I know its last minute, but whats the plan for tommrow?

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Mark Papenfuss writes: <snip> We looked for you, but did not spot you. Sorry that we didn't see you at Brad's, that was a blast. ++Lar (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  Wishing you well

To those at or around LL CA on April 28th (especially would-be wedding guests)... I wanted to wish you all a happy and safe time. I'm glad most folks were able to make the best of an otherwise disappointing situation. I thought of you from home (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd) !

  Re: I know its last minute, but whats the plan for tommrow?

Hi Mark, I think a group of people is going to get to LL early. The easiest person to see is probably Mark Sandlin who is a really tall red-head. If you decide to come up to our house, then 4 or later will be fine. I think that a lot of people will (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

  I know its last minute, but whats the plan for tommrow?

I am hoping to catch at least one person who knows the plan for meeting up tommrow at Legoland, I did not see any 'complete' plans, though I may have missed it. I will be there about 9:30am, 30 mins before opening. I will be wearing my white Padre (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact