 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 144
Re: LUGOLA Meeting #5---November 4th, 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:55:33 GMT

I don't want to be the party pooper here but I think that minifig is of
Scott. Mark was safely in the Nasal Avenger the whole meeting. :-)
Bryce

Hmmm,
If that is Scott on top of the temple, then who is that in front of the
temple? The only other possibility being that one of my minifigs escaped and
climbed to the top. This doesn't seem likely, though.

-Dave