 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 131
Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:01:36 GMT

Intergalactic Species Reference Compendium, Republic Library, Coruscant

Division 12, Volume XIX, entry 425.78-J29

Jar-Jar Binks, n., proper name common among society of aquatic,
air-breathing, semi-intelligent, non-space faring, humanoid species known as
the Gungan, native to the Outer Rim planet of Naboo.  (See also Gungan, Naboo)
Approximate Galactic Basic translation: "Kick me!"