 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 122
Re: Warthog Anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 04:56:23 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:
I really like the cockpit, Dave. The controls are very nicely made, and I
like the techy-looking stuff behind the pilot.

~Mark

Thanks! The idea for the cockpit came directly from my ex-co-worker Niko. He
loves detail work like that. I have plans to continue building deep details into
my mechs and space creations. If you like this, wait until you see M-Tron Alpha
(the crashed spaceship). The detail I'm adding into that dwarfs this creation.

-Dave