 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 118
Re: Warthog Anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone writes:
I present to you Major Armand
Casante and the Warthog.

Very cool Dave. I like the legs. They are solid looking. Also that trans
orange works well (and is one of my least favorite colors). I'd like to see a
full picture with maybe Overkill for comparison. And how does this fit into
the "tri-war"? Lastly I need many samauri swords gray and/or black. Any help?
Bryce McGlone

To answer your questions:
1)Yes, the legs are remarkably solid given how they were made. I'll have close-
ups later today.

2)Overkill Pic? Done.

3)It doesn't fit into the tri-war. It is produced by and outside company and
won't see any activity on my world. It was created specifically to have the look
and feel of a Mech Commander creation.

4)swords? done. I'll check my inventory. I've sold/traded a ton of them lately,
but I know I have some left.

btw, thanks for the sub. This model couldn't have been finished without it.
Those trans orange 1x2s are invaluable.