 Local / United States / California / 94
    Anything Good at Nor.Cal. Lego Stores? —Stephen Bishop
   Anyone been to the Lego stores in San Mateo and Santa Clara recently? Is there anything good in PaB? Or on the shelves, that I can't think of? Or any good deals? I'm thinking about making a trip there this weekend, but don't want to waste the time (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)