 Local / United States / California / 48
Re: Northern California Lego Group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 07:11:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca, Markham Carroll writes:

"mark benz" <markdbenz@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi,
BayLUG is in the SF Bay Area, in Northern California. Where are you?
mark

It is?  I thought it was down near LA.  I live between Sacramento and
Auburn, which is about 2-3 hours away.

There are three LEGO clubs in California:

BayLUG/BayLTC; San Francisco Bay Area (Northern)
LUGOLA; Los Angeles Area (Southern)
SCTLC; San Diego Area (Southern)

--
Russell Clark