 Local / United States / California / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
Brikwarrers' in the california area.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:08:36 GMT

Hello, this post is totally unrelated to me. I have an online acquaintance
who lives in Central California, who wants to play brikwars but  says he
knows no one in his area who plays it. He lives in the Stockton, CA. Area.
at the moment, he wishes to play medieval brikwars(thats TL2). Hes got
armies for opponents to use, in the case you dont have much medievil
figs/weaponry. His name is Rick Steinberg Jr. and he's 34. Its been driving
me crazy to find him brikwars partner/enemy(s). So if you live in the
area(or are willing to travel) id like to hear from you, so whats left of my
sanity can rest.