 Local / United States / Arizona / Tucson / 8
Re: Am I the only one in Tucson?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 23:31:31 GMT

I am hopefully moving to Arizona, and possibly Tucson specifically within
the next year. Have you heard any more about other LEGO enthusiasts in AZ?
We should start recruiting at the toy stores etc.

Also, are you coming to BrickFest this year in DC? That's where I live now,
and I will most likely be there at least one day. If you are coming perhaps
we will run into each other.

Aaron

In lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc, "Mark Haye" <haye@us.ibm.com> writes:
Did everyone else's LEGO melt?