 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 50
Re: Anybody still in Phoenix?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.phx
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:00:38 GMT

Wow! Somebody actually else is out there.  I've only been checking the
newgroups sporadically, and funding for Lego has mostly gone to my 6-year
old.  But I'm stilll interested in hearing from others in the area.

Pat
(Also in Mesa)

"Jason Ellis" <jae@spam.interwrx.com> wrote in message
Hi everybody!  I'm still kickin' out here in Mesa.

New to LUGNet etc., What is FBTB? Is there a Local User
Group/Meeting/WebSite?

FBTB is From Bricks to Bothans a site devoted to Star Wars Lego.  You can
find it at http://www.fbtb.net.

As far as I know there isn't an Arizona/Phoenix related LUG.  A couple of • us
have gotten together once or twice but that was quite awhile ago now.

Lots of questions...little time.

Well when you get the chance feel free to post 'em here.

Jason