 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
First! Fixed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.phx
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 04:57:19 GMT

D'Oh!   That first "first!" post was done under my old netscape news
program.... with the wrong sender info.

Free Agent, up and running now. So I have the 1st and 2nd post here.
:-)

Wonder how long it will take other Phoenix area people to discover
this.....?

-- Terry K --