 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 38
37  |  39
Subject:
In Phoenix next week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:21:30 GMT

I will be in Phoenix next week (in a matter of a few hours, actually, my flight
arrives 9:30 AM on Monday 17 April) till Friday

Any interest on the part of local Lego fans in a get together? These are
usually quite fun as I know lots of tidbits about everyone else, and I'm
usually good for standing for dinner or at least a round or two of adult
beverages.

Please drop me a note...

Larry Pieniazek
lpieniazek@mercator.com