 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 30
Re: Terry K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az.phx
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 05:11:17 GMT

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998 02:45:13 GMT, "Dave Jost" <djost@cybertrails.com>
wrote:

Hey cool, now when there is a super sale down the valley I got a lugnet
buddie that can help me with insider down the valley info.

Thanks for the info on those buckets may drive down this weekend and check
thing out

No Problem.  :-)

-- Terry K --