 Local / United States / Arizona / Phoenix / 14
    Legoland Phoenix —Matt Marshall
   I wonder if theres a chance in hell that Lego will ever build a themepark in phoenix. I mean we are a fairly large state double the population in winter lot's of tourist types and hey, as soon as I get a job the imagination center would be sold out (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)

        Re: Legoland Phoenix —Terry Keller
   (...) Hmmm... piles of multicolored plastic bricks outside in 120 degree heat. That would make for a pretty surreal scene. All the models melting or cracking. Call it Dali-land. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.az.phx)