 Local / United States / Arizona / 61
  Re: Update for next meeting

(...) I guess I dropped the ball here. Last meeting I volunteered to host the next meeting. Of course I don't want to step on any toes. If you'd like to make the next meeting at my place I'm fine with that. The date and time work for me. I am leery (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Update for next meeting

Don't worry about it Dave. Lets do this. For March we'll keep it at my place, since the email has already been sent. For the next one we'll shoot for your place. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)