 Local / United States / Arizona / 5 (-5)
  Re: Anyone In AZ

(...) I live in Arizona. Tucson to be exact. And I love Legos. ;-) ~ Michael (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Anyone In AZ

I was wondering if there was anyone living in Arizona who enjoyed Legos. I've met a few, and I was wondering if anyone would want to start a Lego users group. Any takers? Rob Drechsel (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  In Phoenix next week

I will be in Phoenix next week (in a matter of a few hours, actually, my flight arrives 9:30 AM on Monday 17 April) till Friday Any interest on the part of local Lego fans in a get together? These are usually quite fun as I know lots of tidbits (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.az )------

Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.az, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.us.az (group): Arizona, U.S.A. lugnet.loc.us (group and hierarchy): United States of America (U.S.A.). lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy): General-purpose discussion groups (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact