 Local / United States / Arizona / 41
  Re: Update 12/05 (was Re: Update on AZ AFOL Meeting)

I had a feeling this would happen. I can't move it to the 16th or the 17th because I'll be tied up with work. But don't fear there will be another meeting. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Update 12/05 (was Re: Update on AZ AFOL Meeting)

Yeah, sorry. I can't make it either. Hopefully next time. And thanks for all the effort you're putting into this. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)