 Local / United States / Arizona / 4
    Anyone In AZ —Rob Drechsel
   I was wondering if there was anyone living in Arizona who enjoyed Legos. I've met a few, and I was wondering if anyone would want to start a Lego users group. Any takers? Rob Drechsel (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Anyone In AZ —Michael Zander
      (...) I live in Arizona. Tucson to be exact. And I love Legos. ;-) ~ Michael (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

         Re: Anyone In AZ —Rob Drechsel
     (...) Cool, there are two people who live around here! (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Anyone In AZ —Matt Marshall
   I live in AZ, or cyberspace depending on your definition of living, I have renewed my intrest in legos when I tried to sell them and started playing with them and then just COULDN'T STOP. I'd love to do somthing like that here. -Matt Rob Drechsel (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)