 Local / United States / Arizona / 35
  Re: Update on AZ AFOL Meeting

Just an update to my availability. I live a dorm which is closed between the 15th and the 4th. So I'll be free to meet from the 12th through the 16th. (finals on the 11th, dentist and such on the 18th back home in CA). I don't know what my schedule (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Update on AZ AFOL Meeting

(...) I guess I can find a way to do it on the 16th (Sat) if necessary, but that sounds as though we'll miss someone then too. Not that we have to get everyone together, but it would be nice... We can always plan another in Feb. -Jon (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)