 Local / United States / Arizona / 222
Re: Now that October has come and gone....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:50:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Nate Jacobs wrote:
Whada say we try and find a date in November or December to meet?

November 25, 26
December 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17

Nate

I would prefer the 8th/9th but could do the 16/17th as well.

Tucson would be my preferred city (being in Sierra Vista, 100 miles south of
everywhere).

Looking forward to seeing people who like LEGO in AZ.

Aaron Sneary
former Master Model Builder