 Local / United States / Arizona / 210 (-5)
  THE FIRST ARIZONA LEGO GROUP MEETING

There was only 2 of us, but many things were talking about. We met Walt and his family. Walt anytime you want to join Nate and I please let us know. Our next meeting will hopefully be bigger. If you are into Trains we have a train person (Nate) and (...) (18 years ago, 20-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  3 and counting

We now have three lego builders coming to our meeting. How many more will take the challenge to start AZLUG? (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: AZLUG Gathering 08/19/2006 2pm

Just an idea. Any one that is coming please remember that BJs is a restaurant and we should be respectful of that. Try not to bring big models. I for example am only bringing a few things that can fit in a small container with a handle on it. Larry (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  AZLUG Gathering 08/19/2006 2pm

If you are in the area on August 19, 2006 please stop by BJ's at 2 p.m. in the (URL) Desert Ridge> shopping center to meet up with fellow LEGO fans from Arizona. All are welcome. Bring a creation or pictures of your newest creation to share. Hope to (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  Re: AZLUG MEETING COME ON WE CAN DO IT

(...) I can make Saturday @ 2:00 pm. Just will need some directions to where BJ's & Desert Ridge is. (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact