 Local / United States / Arizona / 192
    TRU Event —Larry Lesser
   I was at TRU this afternoon and noticed that they are having a lego building event. no purchase required. You get to build your very own original lego set. To bad I won't be able to make it. Any one going? If AZLUG could get into stuff like this we (...) (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.us.az)