 Local / United States / Arizona / 163
    Arizona LUG? —Jason Maxwell
   I'm in the process of relocating to Scottsdale. Is there an Arizona LUG, or any interest in one? (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

        Re: Arizona LUG? —Mark Chittenden
   (...) There seems to be too few of us in the Phoenix area and we have too wide a range of LEGO theme interests to do something common on a regular basis. But I'm interested. EMAIL: mdublade@yahoo.com (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)