 Local / United States / Arkansas / 10
Re: Arkansas AFOL Rollcall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ar
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 01:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ar, Rob Hendrix writes:
Is there ANYONE in Arkansas (other than myself) who eats,drinks, and sleeps
Lego here?

I do. I live in Hot Springs. And yes I eat, sleep, drink, and I also build
with my Legos. LOL.........But I don't exactly fit in to the AFOL section. I'm
only 15. BUT I have been playing and modeling with legos for about 12 of those
years.  I have a Lego City ( called NARNIA ) with 6 foot tall model of the
Empire state building I call the STATE CENTER. Its red but thats the best i
could do with 200 a month. (but i like red though.) I plan on putting the
100+, 2 tall 2 wide little red windows in it this summer. I have multiple 2
foot buildings and they all are COLOR COATED. I have a parking 3 story parking
deck ( each story is 9 bricks High, and there is 4 storys of Apartments on top
of that), a  4 story mall that looks alot like Sean Keaneys. All together I
have about 35 nice, looking buildings.  I also have 4 Trains and track running
through the City. I also have a 125 man Military ( mostly the calvery guys
).   I also like the Castle and Pirate Themes.  I would most defenitly like to
have a meeting with the local AFOLS.

                                     The King of Narnia, Zack Pharr

p.s. Play Well