 Local / United States / Alabama / 37
Re: Brickfest caravan/carpool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:35:18 GMT

You can't leave on Sunday, that's half the 'fest. That's when they draw the door
prizes....oh wait, if you leave then that's more for the rest of us,
hmmmmm...yeah leave early on Sunday that's a good plan ;)

jt

In lugnet.loc.us.al, Scott Lyttle wrote:
James,

I'll be going, but I'm going to be up in NJ the week
before.  Ruth and I will be leaving later in the day
on Sunday to get back here.  Doesn't look like it
matches up with your carpool plans, unfortunately...

Scott