 Local / United States / Alabama / 21
Re: Problem with 29 Dec meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:18:58 GMT

In article <3C183E2C.621385ED@ericharshbarger.org>,
Eric Harshbarger <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote:

Guys,

I just rechecked my schedule and have discovered a conflict with a 29
Dec DixieLUG meeting at my house. I have a friend of mine staying with
me thru Sunday, and he and I have to drive to South Alabama on the
weekend (originally I thought he was only here till Friday).

So... a gathering of folks at my house on 29 Dec (Saturday) is NOT
possible.

Mark, if you'd still like to drop by my place for a *quick* visit while
you are in Auburn, you are welcome to, but I can't entertain a whole
group of people.

Sorry for the mix up.

eric

Argh! Ok then, I'll have to check with my mom about hosting a small LEGO
event at their place. I'm sure it won't be a big deal, tho. I'll report
back later.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations