 Local / United States / 97
    Central Ohio BrikWars —Gino A. Melone
    We're planning to have a BrikWars get together 4/15/00 in the Columbus area. We are still working out the details of when and where. So for we have 5-6 attendees and no previous BrikWars experience. If anyone is interested in joning us, let me know (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.gaming)