 Local / United States / 62
61  |  63
Subject:
Legofest Signup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 07:11:11 GMT

All planning on attending the Chicago Legofest next Friday, please fill out
and email your sign up sheets to me ASAP.  I need an official head count to
better plan the event.  Here is a link to the signup:

http://www.lugnet.com/loc/us/il/chi/?n=32

Don't forget the Mindstorms competition at Museum of Science and Industry
in Chicago the next day!

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If you don't believe in Gosh, you'll go to Heck, where you'll face eternal
darnation.