 Local / United States / 60
59  |  61
Subject:
Chicago Legofest - Location Details and Sign Up Sheet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 07:16:22 GMT

Hello All
I've gotten enough responses to go ahead and put out directions and a sign
up sheet for the Chicago Legofest.  Please fill out this form and email it
to me as soon as you can.

There will be no charge for attending this event.  The facility rental fee
is waived because I am a current student of the school.  Certain conditions
apply to the use of the facility, which I will make sure to adhere to
[1].  Please sign up if you would like to attend, to get an official head
count.

You are encouraged to bring items from your collection as well as items to
sell and trade.  Train layouts and rare items would add to the excitement
of this event.  There is plenty of room in the facility to contain this
size of event.  Please bring what you can.  For additional details, contact
me [2].

Again the fest will be held in the atrium of Wheaton Academy, a private
high school in the west suburbs of Chicago.  It will go from 6-9pm, the
time we have the facility (I actually have the facility since 5, but I
believe I will be busy weightlifting after school that day and starting
earlier is not feasible).

Sign Up:

Name:
Age: (optional)
Address:
City/State/Zip:
Phone:

Name(s) of guests attending with you:
Age(s) of guest attending with you:

Will you be bringing items from your collection?  If so, how much table
space do you estimate you will need?

Will you be bringing items to buy/sell/trade?  How much space do you think
you will need?

Can you help provide food and drink for the event?  If so, please talk to
me and offer suggestions.

Location: Wheaton Academy, 900 Prince Crossing Road, West Chicago, IL
Time: 6-9pm

Directions:

From 294:
Exit west on 64.  Travel approx. 14 miles west to Prince Crossing
Road.  Turn left on Prince Crossing, follow for 1/2 mile.  At the top of
the hill past the flashing signal on the right is the school.  There is a
large maroon and white Wheaton Academy sign.  Turn right in driveway and
follow entrance behind the gym (farthest back building) and park in
available lot.

From 88:
Exit north on 59 and travel 7 miles to Hawthorne Lane.  Turn right on
Hawthorne and follow to Prince Crossing.  Turn Left, the school will be
clearly visible on the left side of the road.  There is a large maroon and
white Wheaton Academy sign.  Turn left in driveway and follow entrance
behind the gym (farthest back building) and park in available lot.

From 55:
Exit north on 294.  Travel until 88 and exit west.  Follow directions for
88 above.

From 90:
Exit west on 290.  Follow until 88 and continue west.  Follow directions
for 88 above.

[1] I must say that Wheaton Academy does not permit use of alcohol or
tobacco on school campus.  If you smoke, by all means please don't let this
keep you from attending.  It will not be a problem if you smoke outside.

[2] If you need to contact myself or the school by phone, please email me
and I will give you the number(s).  After people are registered, I will
probably include my phone number in an email to the attendees.

REPLY ONLY to tim@zacktron.com - DO NOT post replies to Lugnet.
-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Mac and cheese is one thing when you get it in a boot, but its another
thing when you have to eat it.  (Don't ask...)