 Local / United States / 58
    Re: Lego Store Opening in Virginia —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hi Jeff, Is this an actual LEGO store, similar to the LEGO outlet store that recently opened in Georgia? Or is this a toy store that happens to sell LEGO...? (I'm guessin the former, given the title of the post, but it's almost too good to be (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va)

        Re: Lego Store Opening in Virginia —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Yes, it is. I believe someone who went to the Georgia opening met and talked to the Manager for the Virginia Store. Also, one of the members of WAMALUG has spoken to the Virginia Store manager a couple times. Jeff P.S. Only Nineteen and a Half (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va)