 Local / United States / 47
  Princess Mononoke US Release Dates

Well, much to my dismay, I just found out that Princess Mononoke is, in fact, only going to have a limited release. :( From the official site, < (URL) >, here are the cities, dates, and theatres it will be playing in: NEW YORK OCT 29 Angelika LOS (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.off-topic.fun)