 Local / United States / 306
    Re: Introducing Pennlug? —Patrick S. O'Donnell
   (...) Hello Mike, I'm posting this to a few other groups in hope it reaches a wider, but still focused area. I'm assuming "rea" is Reading. Did you see that DelVaLug has a display at the Greenburg Show in Fort Washington - THIS WEEKEND! I was not (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.rea)